|Debattama Saha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Debattama Saha is an Indian actor and singer who has mainly worked in the Bengali and Hindi entertainment industry and has been cast in various shows such as Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein, Mithai, Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, and E Amar Gurudakshina.
Silchar, Assam, India
Debattama Saha studied at Don Bosco High School in Silchar. Afterward, she attended Amity University, Kolkata and graduated with an English Honours degree.
She has also received singing and dancing lessons.
- Father – Ujjal Saha
- Mother – Maitreyee Saha
- Siblings – Ojaswita Saha (Younger Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Debattama Saha Facts
- She has stated that her father objected to her taking dance and singing lessons so her mother secretly arranged for Debattama’s training.
- Her acting career started in 2016 as she appeared in the Colors Bangla show E Amar Gurudakshina.
- From 2019 to 2020, Debattama Saha brought to life the character of Dr. Parineeti “Pari” Ganguly (Yogi’s former love interest and Sujoy’s love interest) in the television drama series Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein. She co-starred in the show alongside Mudit Nayar and Simran Pareenja.
- Opposite Karanvir Sharma, she co-starred as Anokhi Bhalla Sabherwal (Rama and Ramesh’s daughter who is Shaurya’s student-turned-wife) in the romantic drama television series Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani from 2020 to 2021.
- In 2021, she appeared in the music video of the song titled Aankhein Band Karke by Abhi Dutt.
- Debattama Saha started playing the titular role of Mithai Gossain (a sweet seller from Jatipura who is Indu’s daughter) in the Hindi romantic comedy-drama television series Mithai in 2022. The show is a remake of the Bengali television series of the same name.
Featured Image by Debattama Saha / Instagram